Monday, April 6, 2009

I missed one!

Monday, April 6, 2009


While I mentally recover from the gratuitous and shocking events that occurred on House this evening, I shall correct my earlier post about the upcoming movies that I'm eagerly anticipating. I've no idea how I forgot to include State of Play, a remake of a successful British miniseries. I actually have the British version, which stars young star James McAvoy, but I decided to hold out as soon as I discovered the all-star cast in the American movie: Russell Crowe, Helen Mirren, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams...hmmmm! Despite questionable behavior in his personal life, Russell Crowe makes fabulous movies, and is there anyone that doesn't adore Rachel McAdams? Love her! Having chiseled-jaw Ben Affleck and highly esteemed, "looks great at 60" Helen Mirren doesn't hurt. Fortunately, I don't have long to wait-this comes out in a few days!

Okay, writing this frivolous little movie post has not exactly helped-I'll have to dwell a bit longer on Hugh Laurie's impressive acting and how, ONCE AGAIN, I was completely swept up in the ending of the episode because of a very well-timed, appropriate song. Am I really that easy to manipulate?

No comments: