Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Perhaps Tom can be a guest judge?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Thanks to my beloved friend Andrea, I have learned a bit more about the upcoming Top Chef Masters, set to premiere on Bravo in June! When I first heard about the competition, I wasn't entirely sold-the initial synopsis sounded as if a few well-established restaurant chefs would be chosen, not necessarily anyone particularly famous, to compete, and there will be no Padma, and infinitely WORSE, no Tom! As it turns out, the show is actually more along the lines of something Tom would actually have to compete in himself-contestants include Rick Bayless, Hubert Keller, and Michael Chiarello! The format will essentially be the same, so it should definitely be entertaining to watch the former, often pretentious judges sweating it out themselves. At the very least, it will tide me over until the next, regular edition of Top Chef!

No comments: