Thursday, April 16, 2009

Buyer's remorse...

Thursday, April 16, 2009


is something I do NOT have! Yes, after many fruitless searches and failed attempts at obtaining BETTER Coldplay tickets at that accursed site known as Live Nation, I finally emerged victorious. In my possession are the BEST tickets to a Coldplay concert that I have ever had (and this will be my fifth time!). My loving husband, who has generously supported my excessive ticket buying-I know no cost when it comes to Coldplay!!!-suggested that I wait a few months after the tickets went on sale to see if any seats had been released, as a common ploy of these venues is to hold seats in order to get the most money out of them. Lo and behold, almost two months after I purchased lawn seats, the only seats I could get, I clicked right through to the premium seats. My palms were sweating and my fingers shaking as I raced through the purchasing process, with a ticking clock, LITERALLY, flashing at the top of the screen, warning me that my precious tickets would be released if I could not finish my purchase in 3.5 minutes! (Well, actually, it was 10 minutes, but it sounds much more exciting to say 3.5.) I felt like the Jack Bauer of ticket buying! I do not regret one anxious moment, or one penny, as I know it will all be worth it.

A treat for me, AND you, my favorite song from Viva la Vida:


I've got goosebumps! All I need is to hear the merest strains of that song, and I can't believe I'm so lucky as to be able to go hear it live, once more!

No comments: