Friday, April 17, 2009

I heart Bones (wait, have I said that before?)

Friday, April 17, 2009


Ok, so this wasn't a funny scene (though you do get a hint of the witty banter in those last few lines), but it was SO good, just the same. The writers have done a fabulous job of slowly, surely developing Brennan's emotional side, while Booth continues to have a quiet, almost protective restraint. I absolutely adore the show, despite the gratuitous gore that has permeated the past few episodes (WAY worse than any episode of CSI!) and the occasionally ridiculous side plots involving the other characters. While I was definitely one of those viewers desperate to get Jim and Pam together on The Office, I don't think I quite want to see that with Booth and Bones. They're perfect just the way they are.

1 comment:

David and Abi said...

I'm with you...I don't want them to get together...yet. I heart Bones, too.