Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shameless plug...

Thursday, January 22, 2009
You may think, upon hearing that the premise of this beloved show is centered around Texas high school football, that it's not for you, and that it could only appeal to a limited audience. I must insist that you give Friday Night Lights a chance! I'm not alone-critics at Entertainment Weekly, People magazine, and many other respected entertainment publications wholeheartedly and virtually unanimously praise the show for its powerful acting and heart-wrenching story lines. I wanted to mention it, not only because I'm such a fan, but because its future success depends on garnering more viewers. You can check out the first and second seasons on Hulu.

1 comment:

J&Co. said...

My only problem is I HATE MINKA KELLY THAT HORE (sorry) SHE STEALS ALL MY BOYFRIENDS!!!