Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A welcome return...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Now, I am NOT attempting to write any sort of recap on the ridiculousness that was The Bachelor last night-I leave that to the queen of all recaps, Lincee. However, I admonish you, if ever feeling in need of a laugh, to observe at least one episode from the current season, which premiered last night. It's going to be a wild ride! The first episode was replete with cardinal sins of the Bachelor-drunkenness, telling the Bachelor that you've quit your job to meet him, writing the Bachelor a love poem despite never having met him, and, worst of all, wearing fake hillbilly teeth for your first impression moment. Lest you shrug, responding "Hey, that's not one bit different from any other season!", I must tell you, single dad Jason selected all but one of those women! See! You. Must. Watch. I have left you with a photo of single dad Jason and my favorite bachelorette, Jillian, otherwise known as the Hot Dog girl. Admit it, you're curious!

1 comment:

J&Co. said...

Ugh, BACHELOR! I don't even know what to think. But you are right, curious!