Saturday, June 22, 2013

browsing history

Saturday, June 22, 2013


Sneak peek pics from the Divergent set, including several glimpses of Tris and Four together.

I am not entirely sure I needed to read this: 10 natural ingredients you have no idea you're eating.

Lately, I've come a bit obsessed with Buzzfeed and their galleries and lists.  Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks.

-Shopping at Forever 21

-What morning looks like around the world.

Jenny at Dinner A Love Story wrote about this post on "vacation house cooking".  It's something that I constantly think about for our vacations, how to prepare tasty, affordable meals that won't take me hours to prepare.  I think we might've eaten much better while we were away last week if I had seen some of these great ideas.

Jenny ALSO found the most amazing children's book blog, Mrs. Little.  She wrote about this post, "What Would Half-Pint Do?"and after I clicked on the link, I fell in love.  It's an entire post describing what the author learned from Laura Ingalls Wilder's The First Four Years.


Entertainment Weekly's gallery of "snake-bit"movie productions, which sadly includes World War Z. Never a good thing to have a huge portion of your film rewritten mid-production.  I read the book, and while the book is always better than the movie, yada, yada, yada, it is really a huge disappointment to hear that the overall plot of a movie has been drastically altered from the book.  Even Sarah Linden and Brad Pitt can't save it.

No comments: