Saturday, October 25, 2008

more of my late evening thoughts...

Saturday, October 25, 2008


I can't even begin to say how excited I am about our upcoming vacation to Harbour Island in the Bahamas. We'll be staying at a different house, but it looks just as amazing as our last rental:





Harbour Island is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, if not THE most beautiful. The sand is a pale pink, the water a stunning turquoise...the island itself is utterly charming. Roosters are a permanent fixture, strolling around the entire island like neighborhood cats. The local seafood specialty is conch, and you can head down to the dock every night to watch the daily catch being brought in. We had such a wonderful time last year, and I can't wait to return!



On an unrelated note, my attachment to the Twilight saga and all it entails is becoming dangerously obsessive. I found myself worrying about Robert Pattinson (the heretofore relatively unknown British actor playing Edward Cullen) and the fact that I literally cannot think of another movie role, in HISTORY, that comes with such a great amount of pressure. I'm not quite sure he can handle this fame! I also couldn't help but return to Twilight while I was indulging in the AMC Fear Fest in my previous post-there has been a promo on every commercial break for the Jodie Foster movie "Panic Room", which stars Kristen Stewart, Bella Swan in Twilight. Is it not terrible that my mind instantly reverted to thoughts like "Hey, that's Bella! A young Bella, but it's her!" This is getting out of hand.

No comments: