Tuesday, November 9, 2010

breaking dawn: on location

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

There has been a veritable drought of Twilight-related news on my blog. Perhaps you all thought I had somehow recovered from my mania/obsession/fascination with the saga and its irresistibly appealing principal stars. That is most certainly not the case, as you can see from the relative speed with which I jumped on these pictures, taken only two evenings ago whilst the couple filmed early scenes from Breaking Dawn, Part I, on location in Brazil. I'm sure the movie will have some more elaborate name when it's actually released, something along the lines of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part I." To be brutally honest, I deliberately waited to post until now. I'm attempting to practice some self-restraint. Which is difficult, considering the sweetly romantic, yet smoldering nature of these photos.

It's terribly hard to get anything accomplished in the midst of all this sweetness. And filming has just begun!


No comments: