Thursday, October 8, 2009

That's right. It's been two weeks, and this is what I post.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

In my defense, it has been yet another crazy week in the world of work and school. It's only natural that after a whirlwind weekend attending a wedding in Long Island followed by pounding out an extremely challenging paper at 35,000 feet on my way home, the first post I might be able to compose would be related to my beloved vampire saga. "Meet Me on the Equinox" is the first released single of the highly-anticipated New Moon soundtrack, which is due to arrive on October 20, exactly one month before the movie's premiere. And I do not just mean highly-anticipated by me. The success of the Twilight soundtrack was unprecedented, and I'm SURE the response to New Moon will be even greater. I can't wait-exclusive, original songs from Bon Iver, Muse, and Thom Yorke...it's going to be awesome. Hard to believe that not quite a year ago, I was writing practically the same words.

Source
I solemnly swear that my next offering will not be all about vampires. Really.


No comments: