Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm good at eating too!

Saturday, May 2, 2009
I'm sorry!!! I have been sprinkling my blog with video clips left and right! There is no originality in a video, at least one that I did not make! Of this, I am completely and utterly aware, but I cannot help but include the trailer for Julie & Julia, which I have been waiting for, FOREVER, especially once I heard that the movie would be starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams.



I cannot pretend that Julia Child has been much of an influence on me, but I certainly respect her legacy, and Julie Powell is one of the food blogging pioneers, which I can't help but admire.

For the record, I already LOVE the scene with Julie lying on the kitchen floor and crying. I'm sure any home cook who has attempted something adventurous can readily identify.

No comments: