Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ode to Cocoa Beach

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Yes, I know it's silly to dedicate a post to a box of cereal, especially considering that I did not make the cereal myself. I can't help it, this heavenly granola from Kashi is just sooooo delicious!

Let me list the reasons why you should immediately search and find every box of Cocoa Beach you can:

1)The delicious, subtle chocolate flavor that reminds you, just a little, of the chocolate cereals that you consumed as a child.
2)The huge shards of dried coconut mixed into the aforementioned chocolate granola.
3)Chunks of almond, a welcome addition to any cereal, granola, entree, or snack.


Oh, Cocoa Beach, how glad I am to have finally found you, after scouring aisle after aisle in store after store. How grateful I am to the Safeway on El Camino for stocking you on its shelves...

Yes, I should return to the more serious posting. After I've had a mid-afternoon snack of Cocoa Beach.

No comments: