Tuesday, October 1, 2013

browsing history

Tuesday, October 1, 2013
My little collection of links is a bit paltry today...I blame the late hour.  Most of what's circulating the past few days is related to Breaking Bad, so the post is appropriately themed.

Love, LOVE these clever, Breaking Bad themed ghost illustrations from Doogie Horner.

On a related note, here is a faux opinion piece on Gray Matter technologies.

For super-obsessed Breaking Bad fans,  Entertainment Weekly ranks all the episodes, worst to best.  *Now including the finale.


First teaser trailer for Divergent.  I have to say, I'm not currently sold on Shailene Woodley.  She comes across as a little "soft", for lack of a better word.  Those of you who have read the book know that Tris isn't a particularly tough character at the start, so maybe it's appropriate.  Perhaps I need to reread and refresh.

Stephen King's Reddit AMA.  I've gotten into a few of his books this summer, and have thoroughly enjoyed them. There is more to SK than cheap thrills, in case you didn't know.  He is unquestionably a respected author with a solid history and reputation, who has consistently delivered over the years, with only a few misses.  Most recently, I had grown to respect his columns and entertainment op-ed's on music, television, and books, despite not really having any familiarity with his work.  Now it's hard for me to move on from one of his books to something else.



No comments: