Thursday, January 10, 2013

latest online treasures

Thursday, January 10, 2013
Lest anyone think my travels and holidays have kept me from trolling the nets:

Vampire Diaries cast reads fan fiction.  Of course Caroline is the best.  On the off chance you've been living under a rock, loyal few, you were aware that the atrocious 50 Shades trilogy began as Twilight fan fiction, right?



Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are co-hosting the Golden Globes this year (the first promo was just released, and it's hilarious).  Here are a few of their best moments.   I was DYING watching Jersey Floor.

Entertainment to-do list for 2013. I am particularly excited about Ender's Game.

SNL's most-watched clips on Hulu. My favorite is the Undecided Voter.

Best kids books of the year. Jon Klassen with the first spot!

My favorite New Year's celeb celebration by far. Moses and Apple are no dancing slouches.  No sir.



Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling's QVC knife show. One of several efforts by celeb friends of Jimmy Kimmel to help him out at his new show time.

No comments: