Thursday, September 2, 2010

Team Kelly

Thursday, September 2, 2010

In case you haven't noticed, today is 9-02-10. A day to celebrate! Oh, the fond memories I have of those relatively tame California teenagers. The Kelly-Dylan-Brenda love triangle, DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES, Steve's first true love Celeste, the arrival of homewrecker Valerie, Ray Pruitt!! (try not to think about his abusive behavior and when he pushed Donna down the stairs at Palm Springs), the time when Kelly was burned, the time when Kelly was attacked, the time when Kelly got involved in a cult, the time when Kelly dated a drug addict...

For the record, I loathed Brenda from the start. And secretly loved the Donna and David romance-through-the-years. Of COURSE I have to use the crustiest, sappiest clip ever to document this day:

I hate myself a little. Even though I'm pretty sure it's the best television wedding EVER.


No comments: