Tuesday, November 27, 2012

the end of an era

Tuesday, November 27, 2012



I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that after putting my little A to bed on Sunday night, I snuck out alone for an early evening showing of the Twilight finale.  I hope my loyal few won't think me ridiculous when I say it was bittersweet.  Oh, the many hours I have spent reading those delicious, poorly written books, talking with my mom (who was a rather inexplicable, but utterly devoted fan) about Edward's princely qualities, and mocking the altogether satisfying movies.

I'm really going to miss this.

P.S. True love triumphs!

P.P.S. I was thisclose to putting Nikki Reed's duet with Paul McDonald in the post instead of Green Day.  Better clips from the movies in that one.  And ok, I like the song.  Oh, the self-loathing! 

No comments: